Call for abstracts has ended on October 5th. Information on abstract acceptance has been sent by email to the presenting authors/submitters on Friday, 19 October. In case you have not received the information, please contact immediately the VOICE Conference committee to email@example.com
Submission Guidelines for Presentation of Academic Research
The author can submit an extended abstract of her/his research (qualitative/quantitative/mixed method) or systematic literature review. The extended abstract should consist of 500-1000 words with 3-5 keywords. The extended abstract should include: background and purpose, methods,results, and conclusions and implications of the study.
Submission Guidelines for Presentation of Policy Review
Extended abstract of the policy review should include policy description, analysis, policy options, and recommendation.The text should consist of 250 - 1000 words.
Submission Guidelines for Presentation of Program Implementation
A program implementation abstract focuses on describing or evaluating program implementation in which the author is directly involved in it. The program implementation extended abstract should include program description, implementation process, program output, an evaluation or lesson learned, and conclusion and implication. The text should consist of 250 - 1000 words.
The extended abstracts should be formatted as follow:
- Must be written in English.
- The extended abstract should be submitted electronically via the ICSystem before submission deadline of October 5, 2018. Authors must create an account and verify the account through a link to be sent to their registered email.
- The extended abstract should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman, with 1.5-line-spacing and one column.
- Include a title page with: title, authors' names and affiliations, and corresponding author`s email address.
- Page numbering should be at the bottom center of each page, without any other header/footer.
- Endnotes (if any) should be put at the end of the text, as well as a bibliography. For references, authors are advised to use the Chicago Style (16th ed.) or the APA Style (6th ed.).
- Single or multiple authors can submit more than one extended abstract. However, an author can only present one extended abstract as the first author.
- Extended abstract from a previously published publication can be submitted, however will not be consider for publication in the journal partner of the Conference.
- Each submitted extended abstracts will be reviewed by two reviewers in a blind review process. Authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by October 15, 2018. All accepted presenters are obliged to register by October 30, 2018.
- Only selected authors will be invited to submit a full paper for publication in an international journal. Please check back for further information on partner journal and the invitation process.